Monday, February 23, 2009

Looking good...

I know Crystal already blogged about this on her photography blog (calartistry.blogspot.com) but I just wanted to put in my two cents. I had a great time the other day when I met for lunch at the Riparian Reserve in Gilbert with Mom, Crystal (my sister) and the kids. Eager to practice her photography skills, Crystal had requested that I be her "model" for a few outdoor portraits. I figured that I was blessed with beauty for a reason and it would be a sin to hide my talents from the world so I obliged ;-)
We had a really good time with the photo shoot and I tried to keep my laughter to a minimum while she arranged my poses. I think the best part of it was just being around Crystal. I've always felt a special closeness to her being that she is only about a year 1/2 younger than me. I've always admired her desire to develop her talents whether musical or some other artistic endeavor.



Anyway, here are some of the other pics:
This was decidedly the best of the shoot.This one was just funny. As you can see, it didn't turn out how we had planned but the idea was cool anyway.
My sister is always looking for willing victims...I mean individuals looking to assist her in her continued artistic development. Just let me know if you're interested and I'll get you in touch with her or check out calartistry.blogspot.com sometime.

2 comments:

Katie Williams said...

Oh Allen...you little stud. Always looking good. I love you!

CCmomma said...

so fun! Great pics and reno job on the bathroom!