Friday, June 13, 2008

Moving Day...

Yay! I'm done moving! So, if you can't tell from the picture I have a lot of stuff so I'm so sore right now. This move was quite the adventure. My friends (Justin, Brent, and Dominic) arrived at my condo in Phoenix in the morning and we started loading my dad's truck and trailer. Everyone had their doubts that we could make it in one trip but I was bound and determined. As you can see from the picture I stood everything up on end to make it fit. I think the trailer had more wind resistance than a parachute by the time we had it all loaded!
It was a great time and we only suffered one casualty...my favorite lounge chair wasn't as heavy as I thought and it decided to jump ship on Indian School Rd. It was crazy because it almost hit the car behind me! Luckily, nobody was injured in the process :-)
Anyway, I'm happy to say that everything (except the chair) is now at my place in Mesa. I'm excited to be back at Circle Tree Condominiums living the good life with my roomy Justin (see pic). Now I have one more week before I leave for Central America. Let's see if I can get this place orgainized before then!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Allen, I'm gald to see that it was a success! Let me know if you need any help getting everything organized before you begin your world travels. :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm not really gald, I am actually glad that it was a success. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah for a new place! Its always fun (once you get organized and can appreciate it) to have your own place that you love! Hope it works out and make sure you send an email with your new address info. Love you!